ROOM RESERVATION REQUESTS WILL BE PROCESSED BETWEEN 9:00AM AND 3:00PM ON MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS, AND FRIDAYS
LAFC operating hours are;
Mon – Sat 9:00am to 9:00pm and Sun 9:00am to 6:30pm.
All evening activities should be scheduled to end no later than 8:30 pm. Sunday activities should be scheduled to end no later than 6:00pm.
- No food or drink allowed in any room, except for Room 202 patio
- If the two parking lots become full, there is usually plenty of street parking available on Venice Blvd or Fairfax Avenue. Out of courtesy for our neighbors, please do not park on Orange Grove Ave.
- Please put chairs back to their original set-up and check to make sure nothing is left behind at the end of the meeting.
- Please notify LAFC right away in the event the activity is cancelled so that the room can be made available for other reservations.
- Please check the LAFC calendar page to ensure that your room reservation was approved. If you do not see your activity on the calendar, please contact LAFC
We will call you if your room request cannot be fulfilled and/or when appropriate scheduling can be achieved by making any changes that serve to affect a better scheduling of your activity. Please view your reservation well ahead of your activity date by accessing the LAFC website calendar page. New entries are posted for the “current” and “next month” daily by 4:30 pm Monday through Friday of each week.
If you are requesting a to reserve a room for a memorial service, please click the link below for important information.
To cancel a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your reservation.